Monday 26 October 2015

Beautiful Wales

Beautiful Wales.

After moving to Cardiff south Wales, to study my BA (Hons). I fell in love with the country the culture the people.
I was amazed at the passion and loyalty the welsh have for their country and i was swept away with this infectious welshness. I then moved to Preston to do my masters. However, after I completed this, I moved back to north wales to Buckley, and to start a pottery “The Buckley Pottery”. 

What a lovely and beautiful area I have moved to. Although Buckley was very industrial in the past, with many brick works, coal mines and potteries, there is very little industry here now, but the passion and humour is still here.
A few miles down the road the scenery is amazing to the west there are the Clwydian range of mountains, and further on snowdonia. I feel so lucky to be here, and i really feel at home. The place where i am meant to be? thethinkingtank.tumblr.com

I’ve even started Welsh lessons.

Why not Take a look at The Buckley Pottery Shops on 



Etsy:  https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/thebuckleypottery?ref=hdr_shop_menu

No comments:

Post a Comment